Son İletiler

Sayfa: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Linux ve diğer Unix türevleri / Graphical Display Of Script Execution & Output
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 16 Ara 2017, 15:35:09 Cts »
Hi,
 i have a KSH script which basically takes attribute name as input argument and searches whole Netezza appliance and prints information of where that column is used (Table/Views) etc.
Problem with this approach business users have to raise SUDO access request, Install Putty, run through couple of manual instructions to execute the script.
I am thinking of any other alternative approach where users could go to internet explorer and type in the attribute name and it should display the contents or output inforamtion from the script.
Are there any other better ideas or solutions for implementing this?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.unix.com/unix-for-advanced-and-expert-users/275862-graphical-display-script-execution-output.html
Electronic Product Marketing Examples
Programlama ve Veritabanı / Programming vs. Database Development
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 16 Ara 2017, 15:30:54 Cts »
Hi,

This is a question I'm embarrassed to ask because I should already know the answer. I have multiple degrees in English and through work needs became what many would call "an information worker".

I build databases, and get information out of existing databases and process it into meaningful data that will help my collegues. To further this end, I began taking college classes, and am a couple classes away from an Associate's in Computer Information Systems.

The specialty classes I've taken so far are Networking, Access, Excel, Visual Basic, SQL and Java. I just keep taking classes because I'm interested and want to learn, but I have no idea whether I have a cohesive path.

I'm interested in both programming and database development. Do they ever coincide, or should I be taking different classes? Do I have to choose one specialty over the other?

Please help.
Thanks!

References:
http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?594572-Programming-vs-Database-Development

Turnkey Marketing Examples
Programlama ve Veritabanı / SQL Server 2008 R2 books
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 16 Ara 2017, 15:29:14 Cts »
Hello,
 I've been a network administrator for about 20 years. In the small company I work for I've been tasked to eventually take over administering the sql servers. I'm looking for a book that can get me started. Not necessarily a book for certification but a real world book.
The reviews for the Microsoft cookbook says that its more intended for people that have some understanding of SQL. The other book "Beginning SQL Server 2008 administration" isn't the "R2" version. Not sure how important that would be.
Does anyone have a good recommendation on a book to get started?

Please help.
Thanks!

References:
http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?1711975-SQL-Server-2008-R2-books

Marketing Automation Examples
Bilgisayar Problemleri / Computer problem
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 16 Ara 2017, 15:26:33 Cts »
Hi,
im really having problems with my computer and i aint no expert so everything ive done to rectify the problems i think may have made things worse. firstly whatever browser i try i seems to shut down, but i mainly use ie8, this can shut straight away or in ten minutes or after half and hour. im also getting the blue screen of death a bit to often - nIRQL not loess or equal - memory management - pfn list corrupt - npage in non page area. i did have kaspersky installed, but it started playing up, couldnt carry out an update (invalid binary file) i fully uninstalled it and installed avg free trila, that seemed to be okay for a little while then getting computer at risk, telling me to update but wont, lots of things im trying wont install or update, please help im going bloody mad (also think it might be a driver issue or security

For more Details:

Project Management Marketing Examples
Linux ve diğer Unix türevleri / LINUX.COM Email Address
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 15 Ara 2017, 08:56:28 Cum »
Hi,

I just became a member of the Linux Foundation, payed my fees, got my @linux.com email etc... And then I realize that the email is just a vanity email, that I can't actually REPLY from @linux.com... Is that right?

For example, I have my @linux.com set up to forward to my ymail, which is fine, but then when I hit reply it replies from Ymail not Linux.com...

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of having this new email address?? Is there any way to solve this? If not I think I just got RIPPED OFF by the linux foundation.........
Please help.
Thanks!

References:
https://www.linux.com/forums/getting-started-linux/linuxcom-email-address

Business Marketing Examples
Site Üzerine... / webpart
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 15 Ara 2017, 08:52:55 Cum »
Hi,
I have one picture library slideshow webpart(PICTURE 1) which has already been implemented , on top of it, i have to insert one more webpart which will pull the data from a SharePoint list which has "Title" and "Description" fields(PICTURE 2), here "Message" is coming from Title and the content is coming from "Description" field. Bottom of these webparts i have one more webpart which will pull the data from the list and keep scrolling the list items with an image before it(PICTURE 3).

Only picture 2 and 3 are pending, Would you please help me out to implement these two tasks. For your reference, i have attached an image with screenshot.

For more Details:
Marketing Video Examples
Deneme Alanı / Flite Test Open House
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 15 Ara 2017, 08:49:44 Cum »
Hi,
Flite Test just announced that they're having a farewell party at the Flite Test HQ this Saturday. Short notice yet again.
I'd have to look into some details, but I may attempt to go.
Who else is going?
Please help.
Thanks!
References:
http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?8878-Flite-Test-Open-House-David-s-Farewell-Party

Event Management Marketing Examples
Bilgisayar Problemleri / Computer hardware problems forums
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 15 Ara 2017, 08:46:31 Cum »
Hi,

computer power supply failed. I don't want to replace. I want to remove SATA hard disk
and install temporarily in anoher pc which has no open SATA connectors on M/B. If I
disconnect one of the drives to free up a connector can I later reconnect and not lose
the data on it? How do I proceed in connecting the drive from the failed computer to this

connection?.
Please help.
Thanks!

References:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/264443-45-computer-hardware-problems-forums

Marketing Explainer Examples
Site Üzerine... / Marketing Tips to Get More Traffic to Your Website
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 12 Ara 2017, 15:06:43 Sal »
Hi,
Does forum marketing still work, and if so, is it worth the effort?
Given all the online marketing options at an Internet marketer's disposal today, you may feel that it's not worth it to even consider this classic form of reaching and engaging with potential prospects and customers.

However, as we enter the second generation of the World Wide Web (WWW), the tried and true forum maintains its appeal as a raw and authentic medium for exchanges between supplier and customer, between marketer and subscriber, and even between buyer and seller.

Please help.
Thanks!

References:
https://www.thebalance.com/forum-marketing-tips-to-get-more-traffic-to-your-website-2531454

Energy Efficiency Marketing Examples
Hayat, Evren ve Her Şey / life, the universe, and everything - Couch 42!
« Son İleti Gönderen: jensenbreck 12 Ara 2017, 15:02:18 Sal »
Hi,
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Any Suggestions?
Please help.
Thanks!

References:
https://forums.psychcentral.com/psychotherapy/269768-answer-life-universe-everything-couch-42-a-144.html

Purchasing Marketing Examples
Sayfa: [1] 2 3 ... 10